Nov 30, 2010 11:00 AM
It never hurts to have a few extra gifts on hand for last minute holiday cheer, and at these prices, you can stock a whole extra drawer full of "Of course I didn't forget you" presents.
1. Celebrate the Everyday Banner ($10) - There isn't a single person in your life who couldn't use more celebrating!
2. DefaultCase iPhone Case ($4 including shipping!) These iPhone 3 and 4 cases are only a penny each! Plus $3.99 shipping, but seriously, you can't beat a colorful case for under $5. They're a startup, hence the low price, but they don't skimp on quality, and at this price, you could afford to gift a few of 'em.
3. Eco Tools 5 Piece Brush Set ($11) - A new set of makeup brushes will be great for even your friends who can't leave Sephora without a purchase. If your makeup savvy pal already has a set, these can work for travel or tossed in a purse.
4. Natural Manicure Set ($15) - At less than the cost of an actual manicure, this set includes luscious cuticle cream and hand cream, a nail file and cuticle sticks and a lip balm. It comes with an adorable clutch to hold those essentials, or some cash and lipstick for a night out.
5. Old Navy Fabric Fashion Necklaces ($13) - These necklaces are on-trend and under budget. The neutral hues and various styles allow you to buy one for each of your girlfriends without giving them all the exact same thing!
They say the thought's what counts, but we've all gotten a package of underwear from some well-meaning-but-thrifty relative as a gift. Ugh. Our Cheap Thrill gifts promise all of the fun of a spend-y present, without the wallet draining price.... Each Cheap Thrill gift will ring up under $25, including shipping.