Ah, Christmas gift-giving. So many families are switching to a name-drawing system to help reduce costs, but we say you can shop for everyone on your list without breaking the bank.
1. JVC Marshmallow Headphones ($14) - Sure, those Apple earbuds might be a status symbol, but if you've got a tech-oriented guy or gal on your gift-giving list, or you know someone who really loves his or her music, these are a must. Not only are they very highly rated by gadget connoisseurs and consumers alike, but they're also extremely affordable for top-notch headphones.
2. Tinley Road Flower Statement Necklace ($42) - Gorgeous jewelry doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg. If you're puzzling over what to get that fashionista on your list, the Tinley Road necklace is a terrific option.
3. Philosophy Amazing Grace Mini Layering Set ($35) - Amazing Grace is one of Philosophy's best-selling scents. This set includes body cream, shampoo, and shower gel/bubble bath for an at-home pampering session.
4. Lalaloopsie Doll ($25) - We can't forget about the littlest ones on your list. One of the "it" toys to have of 2010 is the Lalaloopsie doll (shown in Dot Starlight). These little cuties can be hard to find, so if you score one now, expect lots of squeals of delight come Christmas morning.
5. Address Embosser ($24) - An address embosser is one of those cool things that you're not likely to pick up for yourself, which makes it such a neat gift. They're great for putting an extra-special touch on special event invitations, but that doesn't mean they won't be perfect for everyday correspondence, too!
6. Not Rated Sapphire Boot ($70) - One last entry for our fashion-minded ladies. These studded bad boys are perfect for sprucing up the long winter months fashionably. Shown in black, they also come in gorgeous grey and cream shades.
Who's got the cash to spend thousands on gifts this year? We sure don't, so we've found you some reasonably priced, thoughtful gifts to please just about everyone on your list. Each Cents-ible Chick gift idea will ring up under $100, including shipping.
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.