Dec 17, 2010 12:28 PM
We're all on a tight budget this year, but don't want to sacrifice giving gifts to those we love! With that in mind, this week, we'll be bringing you gift guides to help you shop for some truly unique, thoughtful gifts that won't get re-gifted. The best part? They're all $50 or less.
Today's giftees? It's a catchall: These are great items to keep on hand for holiday hostess gifts, coworker gifts, gift exchanges, and birthday gifts. All are under $50, and anyone would love to have 'em.
1. Handle-Bar Moustache Enameled Metal Cork Screw ($14)
2. Agnes Fries Bottino Vase ($48)
3. Hummingbird Fan ($50)
4. Jonathan Adler Chevron Carnaby Cocoa Set ($48)
5. Damn Fine Teas Series 5 Set (Two 2oz tins) ($20)
6. H. Potter Fluted Oil Lamps ($48)
7. Alexander Girard Laptop Sling ($50)
8. Two's Company Costa Brava Hand Painted Bone Picture Frame ($46)
9. Ladybug Mixing Bowls (set of 3) ($30)
10. Paulette Classic Macarons (2 dozen) ($42)
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.