Dec 16, 2010 12:23 PM
We're all on a tight budget this year, but don't want to sacrifice giving gifts to those we love! With that in mind, this week, we'll be bringing you gift guides to help you shop for some truly unique, thoughtful gifts that won't get re-gifted. The best part? They're all $50 or less.
Today's giftee: Dads and grandpas. Stalwart patriarchs of the family that always end up getting ugly ties and novelty joke products... Isn't it about time you got him something classier, or, barring that, something he'll actually use?
1. The Art of Shaving 4 Elements of the Perfect Shave Carry On Set ($50)
2. REI Double Shot Press Mug ($29)
3. L.B. Evans Deven Slippers ($50, 2 colors)
4. Macanudo Crystal Cigars (set of 8) ($39)
5. Inception (Three-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy) ($18)
6. Metrokane Rabbit Professional Wine Tool Kit ($50)
7. The Big Lebowski - 10th Anniversary Limited Edition Set ($26)
8. LL Bean Super 200 Cresta Fleece Vest ($49, 5 colors)
9. Scene It? Deluxe Star Trek Edition ($22)