Nov 30, 2010 11:09 AM
Our gift giving just took a luxurious turn:
1. They only made two Tory Burch Trikes ($4,500). One for us, one for Tory. A day at the park just got baller.
2. For our workout crazed beau, the Gold-Plated iPod Shuffle ($10,000 without diamonds) - so they can show off something other than their abs at the gym.
3. The Groove Bed ($Inquire) by Hollandia International is bendy and bangin'. Finally, our BFF's dance club inspired sex lair is finished!
4. Impress the fanciest man you know with the scent of prestigious London tailoring. The Sartorial Eau De Toilette ($110) by Penhaligon smells like Savile Row.
5. The Sustainable Design Art Chandelier ($12,000): an eco-friendly but undeniably glamorous gift for mom.
If you were Richie Rich (or Richie Rita), what would you get people as gifts? A gold-plated llama? Their own personal butler? A hovercraft? Oh, man, it'd be great. Here are our "If I had a million dollars, I'd give you..." gifts. (P.S. Outblush is not responsible for your draining your bank account to buy any of this stuff.)
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.