Sharla O. wrote, "Hi there! I think you guys do such a great job with this blog! I love the new personal shopper posts. I have a request of my own. I am currently pregnant and I have 2 young children. I desperately need some winter shoes or boots that will keep my feet warm and be stylish but that aren't impractical for running after kids. A small heel is okay but I really prefer flat (I mean not normally which is why I am this situation! All my shoes are heels or sandals) I would love to see your suggestions! I am not a tennis shoe girl at all. Thanks for your consideration and let me know if you find some shoes you think would work for me!! Sharla"
Congrats on the 3rd bundle of joy, Sharla! We've rounded up nine pairs of fun, funky boots. Some of them are leather or suede, so if you pick one of those, don't forget the leather waterproofing spray. Enjoy!
1. Bearpaw Women's Creekside Boots ($55, 2 colors)
2. Bertie Drew Sheepskin Lined Snow Boots ($216)
3. Chinese Laundry Women's Bog Rain Boots ($60, 4 colors)
4. BOGS Classic Mid Paisley Boots ($90)
5. Boden Sheepskin Boots ($238)
6. DKNY Beatrice Boots ($160, 2 colors)
7. Via Spiga "Nicolay" Belted Shearling Boots ($325)
8. Baffin Women's Charry Winter Boots ($175)
9. Chooka Herringbone Boots ($70)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Send us a request and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.