Dec 23, 2010 9:50 AM
Amy C. wrote, "I have got one challenge for you guys. Basically I need this personal shopper on a budget. I'm looking for something closest to #2, I really don't care what color as long as it's a good neutral color, and I'm ok with it having a zipper. I want something that's tall, very slim and doesn't have much slouch, and I really don't want to go over $120 (150 at the most). Let me know if this boot even exists! Thanks! Amy C"
1. Civico 10 Remmington Riding Boots ($100)
2. Merona Kallista Riding Boots ($40)
3. Aerosoles Ride Line Boots ($75-90 on sale, 2 colors)
4. Michael Antonio Women's Miga Knee High Boots ($85, 3 colors)
5. Van Eli Rowan Leather Boots ($130)
6. Mossimo Supply Co. Kachiri Leather Americana Boots ($50)
7. Etienne Aigner Corliss Riding Boots ($90)
8. Charlotte Russe Riding Boot with Outside Zipper ($40, 2 colors)
9. Unisa Raena Boots ($76 on sale, 2 colors)
10. Enzo Angiolini 'Saylem' Riding Boots ($130 on sale, 2 colors)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.