Ah, fall... Crisp apples, colorful leaves, cozy sweaters, and BOOT TIME, BABY! We love us some boots, yessirree Bob, we do, and clearly, y'all do, too. Last fall & winter, we got so many virtually identical Personal Shopper requests for boots, though, that we started to get sick of those much-beloved shoes. Not good. So this year, we're pre-empting you with multiple boot-ylicious roundups of a wide variety: From cheap to expensive, flat to high heeled, ankle to knee-high, narrow calf to wide calf, and so on. Hopefully, this feature will not only solve your boot blues, but leave us with the energy to find a cute pair for ourselves, too.
Today's boot? Under $250!
1. Betsey Johnson Women's Tales Ankle Boot ($170) in three colors
2. bebe Trey Satin & Suede Cutout Bootie ($130)
3. Vince Camuto Women's Dollys Ankle Boot ($130) in three colors
4. Topshop Accord Wedge Lace Up Boot ($136)
5. Betsey Johnson Lizzy Combat Boot with Heel ($150) in two colors
6. Colin Stuart Foldover Bootie ($98) in three colors
7. Juicy Couture "Polly" Buckle Boots ($230)
8. Monte Rosa Quilted Boot ($178)
9. Dolce Vita Jemma Boots ($220)
10. Sperry Top-Sider 'Ladyfish' Boot ($108)
11. Michael Antonio Women's Rhoda Ankle Boot ($79) in five colors
Yes, this does mean that this year we will only be writing up the crème de la crème of boot-related Personal Shopper requests. Our poor be-booted minds can't take much more (translation: For the love of God, STOP!).
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.