Ah, fall... Crisp apples, colorful leaves, cozy sweaters, and BOOT TIME, BABY! We love us some boots, yessirree Bob, we do, and clearly, y'all do, too. Last fall & winter, we got so many virtually identical Personal Shopper requests for boots, though, that we started to get sick of those much-beloved shoes. Not good. So this year, we're pre-empting you with multiple boot-ylicious roundups of a wide variety: From cheap to expensive, flat to high heeled, ankle to knee-high, narrow calf to wide calf, and so on. Hopefully, this feature will not only solve your boot blues, but leave us with the energy to find a cute pair for ourselves, too.
Today's boot? Flat!
1. Miu Miu Leather Biker Boots ($739)
2. Hudson Harrigan Buckle Boot ($300)
3. Mel Ankle Boot ($55) in four colors
4. Isabel Marant Cuba Leopard-print Leather Ankle Boots ($725)
5. Michael Kors Nanette Flat Boot ($375)
6. Ariat Women's Iona Boot ($230)
7. OTBT Clinton Flat Boot ($94)
8. Restricted Women's Derby Knee-High Boot ($80)
9. Minnetonka 3 Layer Fringe Boots ($90)
10. Anniel Desert Leopard-Print Calf Hair Ankle Boots ($195)
11. Elizabeth and James Rustic Leather Buckle Ankle Boots ($375)
Yes, this does mean that this year we will only be writing up the crème de la crème of boot-related Personal Shopper requests. Our poor be-booted minds can't take much more (translation: For the love of God, STOP!).
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.