Aug 13, 2010 8:25 AM
Accessories in animal prints are going to be big this fall so get ready to let your inner wildcat roam free. Feral stripes or cheetah spots can be overwhelming and occasionally trend towards tacky on a large scale (think skin tight leopard microdress), but a hint or peek of something primal is a smart way to fierce up your outfit. We've found some divine animal print flats that might pique your interest in Serengeti-chic.
1. Volitale Jodi ($16)
2. Fitzwell Callie Flat ($26)
3. Nine West Naughty Flats ($41)
4. Dr. Scholl's Women's Graduate Ballet Flat ($49)
5. House of Harlow Women's Baron Skimmer ($195)
6. Roberto Cavalli Giaguaro ($238)
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.