"Think pink, think pink for the long, long road ahead! Think pink, think pink and the world is rosy red!" Each year, the hue geniuses at Pantone pick the color of the year. For 2010, it was turquoise, and for 2011? Honeysuckle pink: A bright, celebratory hue that "lifts spirits and imparts confidence to meet life's ongoing challenges." Well, we don't know how one color can do all that, but we sure do love pink, as you can see, and it's an awfully cheery color that looks great on just about any gal. We've rounded up an assortment of honeysuckle-hued items to get you looking and feeling pink-alicious.... Enjoy!
1. Talbots Ruffle Pleat Top ($56)
2. LA Made Lotus Silk Wrap Dress ($64 on sale)
3. Givenchy Rouge Interdit Satin Lipstick in Pardise Pink or Pretty Rose ($28)
4. OPI Party In My Cabana ($2)
5. The Limited Ruched Sleeve Cowl Sweater ($30 on sale)
6. Art4Kids 25063 Pink Honeysuckle - Contemporary Mount ($45 on sale)
7. Puma Women's Etoile Fashion Sneakers ($55 on sale)
8. Dessy Collection Silk Pleated Bridesmaids Dress (Style dc2785) ($270)
9. Viola Honeysuckle Pink 18" Square Accent Pillow ($27)
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.