Rebecca commented on our Aristocrat Lolita French Lace Pantyhose post, saying: "Why, oh why, is everything only for the skinny girls?!?! I love these, but every time I find them somewhere, they are only for the teeny tiny. Arghhh! Oh well."
Rebecca, Janetor here, and as a proud size [redacted], I know how you feel. We tend to get shafted when it comes to stuff like funky tights, jeans that aren't either meant for tweens or grandmas, and, well, a whole lotta stuff. Finding awesome, unique plus size clothes is a bit of a challenge, but it's one I'm happy to help my fellow curvy ladies out on. So, I went on a hunt for cool, lacy, racy tights that come in sizes not limited to those with toothpick-sized thighs. Best part? They're all on the (fairly) inexpensive side. Enjoy showing off those be-tighted gams!
1. Avenue Open Scroll Tights ($15)
2. Black Diamond Fishnet Tights ($15)
3. Torrid Black Blossom Crochet Tights ($15)
4. Spanx Tight-End Tights in Chain Stripe ($42)
5. Avenue Diamond Textured Tights ($15)
6. Torrid Black Floral Crochet Tights ($15)
7. Avenue Diamond Link Tights ($15)
8. Avenue Sheer Swirl Applique Tights ($15)
9. Comfort Choice Textured Footless Plus Size Tights ($13)
10. Hips & Curves Open Weave Tights ($18)
11. Lane Bryant Parisian Scroll Control Top Tights ($19)
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.