Perhaps one of the hardest things to master when it comes to fashion is casual chic - how casual is too casual? What's the best way to layer up if it's cold without looking unkempt? The outfit we have here is our newest go-to for days (or nights) when we don't want to be too dressed up, but still want to look our absolute best. Who says we have to sacrifice style for comfort? The coat we've chosen is appropriate for cold fall nights (or days), and won't ruin the effect of the rest. Although we love to run around in heels (yes, we've mastered the art of running in heels à la Carrie Bradshaw), sometimes even we need to slip into flats.
1. Caslon® Drape Neck Sweater ($45.90 on sale)
2. Nic + Zoe Knit Jacket ($115.90 on sale)
3. BP. 'Statuss' Flat ($49.90 on sale)
4. 7 For All Mankind® 'The Skinny' Stretch Jeans (Rich Warm Blue) (Online Exclusive) ($109.90 on sale)
5. Skagen Round Ceramic Bracelet Watch (Online Exclusive) ($183.90 on sale)
*These popular pieces are going quickly, and as such, certain items are backordered, but will be available shortly.
Full disclosure: This post is brought to you by Nordstrom.
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.