Prom. That four-letter word that sends teen girls into swoons of ecstasy and prompts a round of terrifying, but crucial, questions: Who am I going to go with - date or group date or group of friends? How much can I spend without having my parents go into cardiac arrest? And the most important question...What do I WEAR?
We Outblush editors have been there, done that, and have the cringe-inducing posed photographs to prove it. Over the next few days, we'll be bringing you a selection of prom dresses, shoes, and accessories that'll make you the belle of the ball without depleting your college savings fund.Our goal is to help you look current and fabulous and avoid the eternal nightmare of '80s puffed sleevery.
Today's target: long dresses without a long string of digits attached.
1. JS Boutique Dress, Sleeveless Beaded Halter Evening Gown ($119 on sale)
2. Wallis Emerald Green Maxi Dress ($105 on sale)
3. Hailey Logan Embellished Dress ($120 on sale)
4. Ruche Hydrangea Dress ($146)
5. ASOS Maxi Dress with Raw Edge ($152)
6. Wallis Ivory Embellish Keyhole Maxi Dress ($122)
7. B. Darlin Ruffle-Neck Gown ($109)
8. B. Darlin Printed Mermaid Gown ($129)
10. Accidentally In Love Strapless Sequin Gown ($98)
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.