Hannah wrote: "My wedding is in April. I am having trouble finding bridesmaid dresses. They have a choice of light grey, champagne or beige and light blue or mint (depending on what is out there). The dresses need to be knee length. Any texture, any style. They could even wear a skirt and a blouse for all I care. I am just looking for something more hipster or vintage. Less bridal store formal. I like what I have found at jcrew just because they have more of a casual feel and look but was hoping to find something a little cheaper. The wedding is on a farm and has very much the hipster type feel. We have looked "everywhere" but it seems we keep ending up with the same formal dress of the typical bridal store. I am not sure if I can even pull off what I have mentioned."
Hi, Hannah! Congrats on your upcoming wedding! This was a tall order, but I hope that I found some frocks with the feel you're looking for. A lot of these are on sale or clearance, so if you like 'em, jump on 'em now.
1. Tinley Road Braided Front Metallic Dress ($40 on sale)
2. BCBGMAXAZRIA Eloise Sunburst Pleated Dress ($105 on sale)
3. Loveappella Metallic Midi Dress ($79)
4. River Island Hi Lo Belted Dress ($62)
5. Orchid Dress ($69)
6. Max and Cleo Sunni Pleated Dress ($47 on sale)
7. Cheers Leader Dress ($160)
8. Pim + Larkin Neon Jacquard Strapless Dress ($79)
9. Halter Neck Chiffon Dress ($55 on sale, in multiple colors)
10. Alexia Admor Shimmer Flower Dress ($131 on sale)
Janetor here: I may spend my days wearing yoga pants and T-shirts, chasing a frenetic toddler and two cats, but I dearly love fashion and pride myself on never paying full price for clothes, shoes, or accessories. Ping me if you're seeking out formal wear, plus-size fashions, or beauty products - or if you just want to discuss the latest season of Downton Abbey or Doctor Who over a pitcher of sangria and some nachos.
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.