Jul 31, 2014 10:25 AM
The Personal Shopper team recently heard from a bridesmaid with a bun in the oven. Sam is a Maid of Honor who is also 23 weeks along. She needs a knee or tea-length dress in either fuchsia or navy, with thick straps to hide her bra. What's more, she needs it from a retailer who will ship to Canada, which is rarer than one would expect. We dug deep and rifled through the options, finally settling on six inexpensive maternity looks that that will be perfect for a September bridesmaid.
1. Sleeveless Embellished Maternity Dress ($150)
2. Japanese Weekend Italian Twist Maternity Dress ($138)
3. Japanese Weekend Hug-a-Boo Maternity/Nursing Dress ($128)
4. Ruched V Neck Maternity Cocktail Dress ($119)
5. Seraphine Navy Lace Maternity Dress ($95)
6. Japanese Weekend Danda Strap Maternity Dress ($136)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
Matt Koko here: I'm an East Coast native who loves glossy magazines, the Rolling Stones, and writing about fashion. The best moments to me are when I see a lovely dressed lady in a striking setting. My favorite material is leather, and my favorite color is black.
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.