We're a little too young to remember the fervor surrounding Princess Diana's engagement to Prince Charles in 1981, but boy, do we ever have royalty fever now that Prince William is finally engaged to Kate Middleton. At their engagement announcement, Kate looked every bit the princess in a royal blue silk jersey wrap dress by Brazilian-born designer Daniella Issa Helayel. The dress, which retails for about $620, naturally sold out within hours. The princess-obsessed little girl in us still yearns to copy that effortlessly classy look, so here are nine others (#9 is another Issa wrap dress).
And, of course, congratulations, William & Kate!
1. Sinclaier 10 Melinda Cap Sleeve Belted Dress ($250)
2. Golden Goose Short Crepe Dress ($225)
3. La Petite Robe di Chiara Boni 3/4 Length Dress ($590)
4. Single Royal Blue Silk 'Scarlet' Crystal Belt Dress ($126)
5. Merona Petites Ponte Faux Wrap Dress in Oxygen Blue ($25)
6. BCBG Max Azria Wrap-Belt Dress ($89)
7. Antonio Melani Tara Dress ($101 on sale)
8. Versace Short Viscose-Silk Dress ($623)
9. Issa Navy Multi Leaves Print Silk Jersey Dress ($620)
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.