Aug 21, 2013 11:10 AM
DD writes:" As of late, I seem to be the ultimate long term shacker. I'm also a pretty busy girl so what I need is the ultimate 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner because although I shack and I have a lot of fun, I can no longer afford to wander home in someone else's boxers and my heels. I need to be a fabulous shacker, but I don't want to look like I'm moving in. I would also be interested in any other small products or very compact kits that would make me look fabulous and not take up too much space in my large purse. "
Hi, DD! We wish we could've found you a beauty edition of the Swiss Army knife! Take your pick of any of these 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioners - you'll only need one, but I wanted you to have some options! I also chose some extra beauty products that should create a clean look with minimal effort.
1. Revlon Outrageous 2-in-1 Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner ($17) This beauty secret is a Canadian favorite that you're not likely to find in a U.S. store. Be sure to order more before finishing the bottle, because shipping might take some time.
2. Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo ($6) So creamy you don't need conditioner.
3. Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner, Green Apple ($8) My personal favorite, this 2-in-1 got me through college. I don't suffer from dandruff, but somehow (probably during a hectic finals week) I figured out that this product allowed me the longest amount of stink-free time between shampoos.
4. Batiste Dry Shampoo ($4) Another one of my college favorites. This adds body and takes care of oily roots.
5. TIGI Bed Head After Party ($14) It's okay if you need a minute to chuckle at the shape of this product. But reviewers insist that this product is best used for The Morning After because it's amazing at salvaging last night's hair style.
6. Clinique Blushwear Cream Stick ($21) Make this work double duty and use it as lipstick too.
7. M∙A∙C Zoom Waterfast Lash($16)
8. tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer ($24) Thick enough to be a paste, this concealer will cover everything and really brighten up the area under your eyes. A teeny tiny drop goes a long way.
9. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation($60) Super spreadable and perfect for building up coverage, this foundation doesn't get cakey when you pile on more.
10. Smashbox Waterproof Shadow Liner ($22) can be used as an eyeliner or eye shadow.
11. Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream ($10)
12. Paris in Black Foldable Sandals ($58) These trendy flats roll up so you can easily stash them in your purse and avoid walking in heels the next day!
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
Naomi here: I'm a romantic. When I shop, it's got to be love at first sight and I don't want to buy anything if it's less than love. My favorite things to shop for have to be dresses and swim suits. Whether you're dressing to nines or going beach casual for your dream vacation, I'm ready to find your next favorite look. My other hobbies: scrapbooking, DIY crafts, baking (dessert foods only!), keep me thinking creatively and teach me how to shop for more than the perfect outfit.
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.