Feb 1, 2012 9:50 AM
Pardon us for asking, but is there anyone reading Outblush who can afford the $690 Maison Michel Louna Chain and Pearl Headband? If so, we have gravely underestimated the buying power of our readers. For those of you who answered as we did, we have provided some stylish alternatives in a much more reasonable price range for something you simply wear in your hair.
Maison Michel Louna Chain and Pearl Headband ($690)
1. Dorothy Perkins Twisted Mesh Headband ($11)
2. A Twinkle In Your Tresses Headband ($25)
3. Silver Chain and Pearl Headband ($13)
4. Kelby Braided Gunmetal Chain Headband ($30)
5. Dauphines of New York J'Adore Headband ($80)
And, as always, if you've got something you love that's out of your reach, email us and we'll find you some more budget-friendly lookalikes for a future Aspire/Acquire feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.